An exciting opportunity has arisen for a candidate to join a Senior Leadership Team as Head of People and Culture to provide and implement innovative and practical HR ideas and solutions. The chosen candidate will apply their knowledge and experience to administer and oversee all aspects of HR.
- Lead, develop, and implement the HR strategy to support the staff and their development.
- Identify and oversee the implementation of HR systems.
- Ensure HR policies, staff handbook and procedures are up to date.
- Support the recruitment processes from onboarding new candidates to leavers, including preparing contracts/letters, monitoring probation/end of contract dates and induction administration.
- Maintain absence records for staff holiday and sickness, staff appraisals and employee benefits.
- Develop and manage the annual training programme.
- Data preparation for monthly payroll.
- Undertake an independent role concerning employee disciplinary processes, including attending HR meetings as note taker and preparation of file notes where appropriate.
- HR related GDPR requirements.
The ideal candidate will be very experienced in HR and qualified to degree level in either HR, Management or Business, with a good understanding of employment law.
Register online to find out more!