Our client is seeking a Director/Associate Director, Head of Funds, to take responsibility for the general and transactional administration, corporate governance and secretarial services provided to fund client entities under administration in Guernsey.
In addition, and in conjunction with the other executive directors, the post holder will contribute to the strategic management and development of the Group.
The desirable candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Hold a recognised professional qualification;
- At least ten years employment at a senior level in the financial services sector;
- In depth knowledge of Guernsey laws and regulations as they relate to structures under administration; and
- In depth knowledge of the Guernsey Handbook on Countering Financial Crime and Terrorist Financing.
- Integrity, honesty and professionalism;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to deal effectively with all levels of staff, management and shareholders within the Group as well as clients and third party service providers;