An independently owned business providing tax advisory and compliance support services is looking to recruit a Head of Compliance to join their Compliance team.
- Maintain a compliance monitoring programme to assess whether the firm is complying with its regulatory requirements on an ongoing basis
- Provide a formal Report to the Board at their quarterly meetings
- Act as a point of liaison with respect to reporting to and communications with the GFSC
- Draft and maintain Compliance and AML/CFT Manuals for approval by the Board
- Assist the Board in the production and review of their Business Risk Assessment
- Provide a due diligence “sign off” function for new business cases and new due diligence sourced on existing cases
- Undertake World-Check searches for all new business relationships and upon request / as deemed necessary for existing clients. Maintain an appropriate database of the World-Check results
The desirable candidate will have a minimum of 4 – 5 years in a similar role, have previous experience in the financial sector, be confidence to present to the Board and other Senior Management, be detail orientated and analytical and be able to confidently prioritise work and focus on the most urgent and important tasks.