An independently owned business providing tax advisory and compliance support services is looking to recruit a Head of Compliance to join their Compliance team for 8-9 months.
- Provide an advisory role to members of staff and the board in relation to AML/CFT matters
- Review CMP tests from external consultant and report findings to the board at their quarterly meeting
- Deal with action points and recommendations from the CMP
- Provide support to deputy compliance officer and to the compliance junior
- Signing off new and updated CDD documentation
- Signing off various checklists and forms
- Updating and maintaining the businesses compliance registers including providing comment and sign off on breaches, errors and complaints forms
- Signing off on new business and attending new business committee meetings for high risk client on-boarding
- Collate reports for and attend risk committee meetings. Take minutes of the meeting in compliance deputy’s absence
The desirable candidate will have a minimum of 4 – 5 years in a similar role, have previous experience in the financial sector, be confident to present to the Board and other Senior Management, be detail orientated and analytical and be able to confidently prioritise work and focus on the most urgent and important tasks.