Our client is seeking a Group Policies & Procedures / Operations Assistant Manager, to assist the Trust Operations Director with the management of the department as they see fit and to assist with the implementation of change as required.
- Assist with developing and documenting procedures for the company
- Assist with the promotion and implementation of departmental processes and procedures affecting operations thereon.
- Assist with the communication of change and provide support with its implementation.
- Liaise with other departments in relation to operational matters affecting Client Relationship matters.
- Assist with monitoring and reviewing oversight data and addressing issues as necessary.
- Provide daily support with the management of all areas of the trust department and to suggest change as required.
- Assist with supporting junior staff with queries/problems and training.
Applicants will have a minimum 5 years’ trust and company experience, hold a relevant professional qualification, have excellent communications skills, previous experience of managing own portfolio of clients and be a team player.