Our client is seeking a Group Policies and Procedures / Operations Assistant Manager, to assist the Group Procedures & Oversight Senior Manager with the development of procedures for the group as they see fit.
- Assist with developing and documenting procedures
- Assist with the promotion and implementation of departmental processes and procedures affecting operations thereon
- Assist with the communication of change and provide support with its implementation
- Liaise with other departments in relation to operational matters affecting Client Relationship matters
- Assist with monitoring and reviewing oversight data and addressing issues as necessary
- Provide daily support with the management of all areas of the trust department and to suggest change as required
Applicants must have a minimum 5 years’ trust and company experience, hold a relevant professional qualification, have excellent communications skills, good numeracy & computer skills. And previous experience of managing own portfolio of clients.