A leading global private equity group, with a small, busy and friendly office is looking to recruit a General Partner Coordinator to work on contract for a Year possibly two.
Core duties and responsibilities comprising the GP Coordinator role are as follows:
- Undertake new investment transaction related work, including review of tax structure paper, attendance on conference call discussions on structuring of investments, review of deal and funds flow, investment files, liaison with company secretarial team regarding establishment of holding companies, arranging capitalisation of holding companies, liaison with lending banks in terms of facility utilisations
- Review of draft investment and fund closing documentation, routine correspondence
- Liaison with lending banks regarding facility documentation and provision of conditions precedent documentation
- Continued review all activities to ensure that the Limited Partnership Agreement is adhered to.
- Arranging and overseeing the update of reporting
- Updating investment files
Applicants must have a good working knowledge of word and excel and Google Apps, have 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role and have the desire to increase their knowledge. Must have fund/private equity experience.