Our client is looking for a Fund Manager to provide support to their Director on an ongoing basis to ensure that the efficiency of the Company is maintained. The candidate will take ownership of a portfolio of clients and will be the primary point of contact for all administrative needs.
The Fund Manager will be proactive in the management of staff to ensure that they uphold the policies and procedures of the company as a whole.
The desired candidate will have:
- Previous management experience within a financial institution and ideally in a Private Equity Administrative department
- A qualification relevant to the administration of Private Equity Funds as well as trust and company administration
- Ideally, a certificate in offshore administration or equivalent
- Education and qualifications’ to at least ‘A’ level standard (essential)
- Education to degree level in a relevant subject (desirable)
- A professional qualification such as ICSA, ACCA or ACA (desirable)