Do you hold an ACCA or ACA qualification with a minimum of six years’ experience within the financial services industry?
A leading fund administrator and corporate service provider is seeking a Fund Accounting Manager to join their team.In this role, your duty will be to manage and coordinate delivery of the financial reporting and technical accounting requirements of a wide range of clients, whilst providing the highest quality customer service.
- Act as higher authority on day-to-day accounting queries and as 4-eyes signatory on accounting matters.
- Supervise and control the accurate, efficient, and timely delivery of all valuations, capital accounts, quarterly statements, annual financial statements, investor reports.
- Establish, build, and maintain strong relationships and networks.
- Identify revenue generating activities on existing portfolios.
- Support the leadership team with client meetings, new business pitches and new business proposals.
- Deal with investor queries and the delivery of investor statements, quarterly distributions, and NAV production.
- Assist with training, supervision, and management of direct reports as well as other junior members of the team.
If you have a 'can-do' attitude with great organisational and prioritisation skills as well as strong technical knowledge of accounting and reporting standards, register below today!