An independent fund administration specialist is seeking a Fund Accountant, to carry out routine day-to-day accounting of fund structures under the direction of a Financial Reporting Manager.
- Bookkeep funds, management companies and associated fund structures within the team
- Assist with all aspects of accounting matters, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, statutory financial statements, and ad-hoc investor queries
- Assist with the completion of routine audit queries
- Prepare periodic bank reconciliations and provide supporting documentation evidencing transactions
- Maintain accurate records on eFront and Microsoft Excel working paper schedules for all aspects of bookkeeping
- Assist in the preparation and reconciliation of periodic direct and indirect tax returns
- Assist and support the induction, integration and training of trainee staff
Applicants must be studying towards a relevant professional qualification (preferably having commenced ACCA Fundamental Skills level or ACA Professional level) have a sound technical financial services knowledge and have strong Computer literacy skills.