An investment company is seeking a Fund & Investments Co-ordinator, to oversee the performance of the service providers and to manage the implementation of projects in accordance with Company policies, procedures and relevant laws and regulations.
- Monitor & record agreed designated administration and custodian KPIs and attend monthly service calls ensuring that any issues are discussed and resolved or escalated.
- Monitor and record agreed Investment Manager KPIs, prepare quarterly reports to the expected standard and attend quarterly service calls ensuring that any issues are discussed and resolved or escalated.
- Assist with the annual evaluation of the service providers.
- Ensure monthly compliance report is received and analysed, escalating any breach of cell investment restrictions as appropriate.
- Prepare accurate and timely Regulatory Returns and submit as required.
- Monitor enquiries inbox, ensuring all mail is responded to appropriately and within agreed turnaround times.
- Assist with the preparation of Annual Reports and Financial Statements in accordance with procedure.
- Monitor the Guernsey approval, audit and Guernsey Check Queue and process items promptly in accordance with procedure.
- Accurately maintain and update all registers, spreadsheets, databases and systems relating to new business and contract administration.
- Investigate, escalate or report non-compliant or outstanding items as appropriate to ensure resolution within agreed timeframe.
- Sound understanding of Fund Administration
- Sound understanding of Investment solutions
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Meets the Fit and Proper requirements of the GFSC guidance on an ongoing basis
- Desire to learn and grow
- Educated to minimum GCSE standard
- Administration experience