Our client is seeking a Fund Closing Analyst to be responsible for the initial review of KYC profiles and packs. The Fund Closing Analyst is required to understand all relevant AML/CFT laws in order to carry out this function and act as a knowledge base for other staff.
- Reviewing of the adequacy and appropriateness of documents provided, being able to make a sound reasoned judgement, based on knowledge judgement.
- Review screening results to discount or match sanctions, PEPs and adverse media.
- Proactively suggest process and system improvements in order to maximize efficiency.
- Collaborate with the Fund Closing Team Lead and your team members to ensure client deadlines are met.
The desirable candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Proactive, organised, working efficiently and accurately within defined processes.
- Take initiative, solution-oriented thinker who is approachable to all staff.
- Excellent communicator, self-starting & capable of working with light supervision.
- Maintain strong relationships with management, ensuring discretion is always adhered to