Our client is seeking a Fund Administrator to join their team, to undertake the following duties:
- Review of shareholder Client Due Diligence collected and account opening documentation
- Checking shareholder deals
- Checking of Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Bi Annual and Annual fund valuations using AcuFund accounting system in accordance with company procedures.
- Review and checking of Investment Advisor trade recommendations
- Shareholder communications
- Shareholder and fund fee payments using various banking systems
- Client bank account reconciliations
- File and risk reviews of fund shareholders
- Liaising with fund custodians and auditors
The desirable candidate will have 3-4 years minimum in Fund experience, be highly numerate, have strong written and verbal communication skills and have excellent IT skills.
They will also hold an ICA or Guernsey Offshore Certificate preferable, however, experience in fund administration is essential for this role.