Our client is seeking a Manager to join their Fund Accounting Oversight team, to be responsible for all fund accounting functions to both internal and external delegates.
- Responsible for the oversight of fund accounting activities outsourced by Guernsey to offshore locations
- Conduct monthly service calls, preparation and follow up /record resulting action points
- Conduct regular site visits to both Ireland and Luxembourg and preparation of written report detailing findings.
- Complete monthly reporting and annual certifications for the Guernsey Offshoring Oversight Team
- Attend client due diligence visits and present on the oversight process for fund accounting
- Cultivate strong working relationships with delegates and internal stakeholders
- Review new business proposals from a fund accounting perspective
- Attend new business pitches where necessary to talk to fund accounting / oversight matters
The desirable candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Technical knowledge of fund accounting and investment restrictions.
- Knowledge of general finance and portfolio management concepts acquired through formal education or experience.
- Experience in financial servicing preferably in trust or asset servicing
- Fund accounting and/ or oversight experience desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates good knowledge of standards and procedures required for own tasks