Our client is seeking a driven and talented ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified or part-qualified Accountant to join their team providing accounting and financial reporting services for established and new real estate and private equity funds.
The candidate will service the needs of a portfolio of private equity clients, real estate clients and associated SPVs, and will liaise with the CFO and finance team of the funds, third parties (including auditors) and any other external advisors necessary to ensure all issues are resolved and deadlines are met.
Technical Knowledge / Skills Required for this role:
- Strong technical accounting skills, ideally gained within real estate funds, private equity funds, an asset management or an audit environment
- A full understanding of UK GAAP and IFRS and other relevant accounting standards, and related preparation of statutory financial statements and auditor liaison
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, procedures manuals and performance measurement reports at asset and fund level
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations for which there may be little precedence
- Knowledge of Sun Systems is an advantage but not essential