Our client is seeking a Fund Accountant to join their team. The candidate will service the needs of a portfolio of private equity, real estate clients and associated SPVs, and will liaise with the CFO and finance team of the funds, third parties (including auditors) and any other external advisors necessary to ensure all issues are resolved and deadlines are met.
The chosen candidate will lead on the client relationships for the allocated portfolio, plan all deadlines and work allocations for the clients and will work effectively with the senior members of the Accounting team to ensure smooth transition of new work into the business.
The ideal candidate will be:
• ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified
• Strong with technical accounting skills, ideally gained within real estate funds or an asset management environment
• Confident and proactive approach and professional attitude to work
• Highly organised with good time management and planning skills
• Strong with excel knowledge