A financial services business is seeking a Front of House & Facilities Coordinator to lead the Reception team and provide support to the Head of Facilities.
- Line management for the reception team, prioritising workload where appropriate
- Responsible for carrying out performance development reviews for the reception team, setting goals developing the team in line with business and individual goals.
- Ensuring sufficient cover in the reception team during holidays etc and approving leave for the team
- Creating, reviewing & maintaining all procedures for the reception team
- Maintaining stock levels on printed stationery
- Overseeing the business document archiving and coordinating the destruction of old archive boxes
- Facilities Helpdesk – dealing with the day to day facilities requests and incidents
- Liaising with contractors to complete reactive tasks
- Provide out of hours support on an infrequent, but as needed basis, including as part of the out of hours response call group
- Reception desk responsibilities include, dealing with incoming and outgoing mail, maintain visitors log, issuing visitor badges and maintain the meeting room diaries.
- Security check doors on leaving at 5 pm
- Dealing with all archive requests
The desirable candidates will have the following core skills and knowledge:
- Computer literate (including MS Office applications)
- Good inter-personal and communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure with pleasant attitude
- Flexible, team player with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Have a good understanding of the regulatory environment including the regulations, rules and guidance and their implications relevant to the job and to follow all applicable internal compliance considerations and appropriate processes, policies and procedures (training will be given)
- Previous Reception and/or Facilities experience desirable but not essential
- Previous people management experience desirable but not essential