Do you have a minimum of 2 years post-qualification experience supported by a relevant professional qualification? Do you have sound technical financial services knowledge? If so, keep reading as our client is seeking a Financial Reporting Manager to manage the day-to-day administration activities.
- Reviewing all aspects of day-to-day administration matters such as calls and distributions, quarterly valuations, and monthly and quarterly investor reporting.
- Monitoring the performance of the team against set criteria of internal key performance indicators.
- Actively managing the performance development process for all direct reports.
- Assisting with billing information for clients including analysis of time spent, including the management of aged debtors.
- Monitoring team deliverables against the client service level agreement.
If you have computer literacy skills, prior people management experience, and experience in running large client relationships, then register with us today for a full job description!