An out-of-town business is seeking a Financial Accountant to join their team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing all financial accounting elements within Billing, Accounts receivable, Accounts payable, General Ledger, Cashbook, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Authorising bank payments
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly accounts and annual financial statements ensuring all necessary supporting documentation is provided
- Ensuring the integrity of the general ledger and periodic reconciliation
- Conducting regular balance sheet reconciliations for review
- Supporting the development and documentation to strengthen internal controls and improve systems
- Supporting trainee accounting roles
- Coordinating and assisting with internal and external audits
Ideally, you need a relevant degree and hold an accounting qualification (or be mid-qualified). In addition, good problem-solving skills and strong IT skills with proficiency in accounting software are required. If this sounds like a great opportunity, get in touch today to register!