A fiduciary services company is seeking a qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA) with a minimum of two years PQE to join their team as a Financial Planning Analyst.
- Leading the annual budget, quarterly forecasting and 3-year planning processes
- Management and development of the financial systems including structure, set ups and controls in conjunction with Head Office
- Establishment, implementation and monitoring / control of operational / management KPIs (utilization, recoverability, working capital etc.)
- Partnering with the business to understand the drivers of performance and identifying revenue, cost saving and operational efficiency opportunities
- Supporting the in the delivery of statutory financial compliance throughout the year including the year-end audit, interim audit and internal audit, external and internal auditors.
The desirable candidate will have the following skills:
- Commercially astute, strategic thinker with sound judgement.
- Excellent analytical, communication and influencing skills
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the business
- Effective time management skills and the ability to prioritise conflicting demands from within the business.