A large insurance management company is seeking a Financial Account Manager to supervise and manage a number of insurance licensed entities.
- First point of contact for clients in connection to accounting and investment matters.
- Presentation of the accounting and investment items at Board Meetings.
- Review and interpretation of contractual documentation to determine the appropriate accounting treatment.
- Review of management accounts, trial balances, statutory accounts and all other reporting requirements.
- Review payments and receipts. Monitoring of cash, fixed deposit, Letter of Credit and Trust Account levels and reconciliation of bank statements
- Review investment reports and analysis, including controlling and reconciling investment management purchase and sale contract notes, portfolios and calculation of capital gains and losses.
- Responsibility for the year end audit.
- Oversight of client filing to ensure all documentation is filed by the administrator appropriately and is easily retrievable
- Maintenance of Statutory records.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant, have three to five years’ experience within a similar environment, have a knowledge of insurance industry - products, regulations, and developments. They must also have good IT skills and experience posting to a general ledger system and have a good knowledge of company secretarial matters.