An Insurance company is in search of a new Financial Account Manager whose overall purpose will be to supervise and manage a number of insurance licensed entities.
Duties will include:
- First point of contact for clients in connection to accounting and investment matters
- Liaising with clients to understand their reporting requirements and ensuring that all deadlines are met across the team
- Review and interpretation of contractual documentation to determine the appropriate accounting treatment
- Review of management accounts, trial balances, statutory accounts and all other reporting requirements. Providing training and assistance to account preparers to ensure no errors in the final accounts
- Responsible for the preparation of board papers to a very high standard
- Lead and management of a team including goal setting, providing training and conducting appraisals
Applicants should have
- 3 to 5 years' experience within a similar environment
- Comprehensive working and technical knowledge of accountancy
- Leadership, supervisory and presentation skills
- Knowledge of insurance industry - products, regulations and developments
- Skills in IT software and experience posting to a general ledger system
- Good knowledge of company secretarial matters
Their ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant.