Our client is looking to recruit a Finance Administrator for a 6 month period to work closely with the finance team in the collation, input and reconciliation of information to ensure all reporting requirements are met.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Administration of weekly timesheets (including sending reminders to staff)
- Database Administration on ViewPoint (Time and billing system) - setting up and closing down clients, addresses etc. and entry of all receipt transactions to allow timely and accurate debtors.
- Administrator profile with ViewPoint (queries on testing, errors on system etc.)
- Providing cover for processing of fee payments received
- Filing, distribution and collection of paperwork around the office in a timely fashion
- Assisting in all aspects of invoicing of customers
- Reconciliation of operational loss reporting
- Assisting with aspects of the preparation of monthly management accounts in a timely fashion
- Reconciliation of the hold accounts that are in operation on a monthly basis.
Experience / Skills required
- Sound knowledge of double entry bookkeeping
- Previous experience of working in a financial control environment
- Ability to prioritise workload with effective time management skills
- Awareness of risks associated with financial control and ability to identify and escalate issues or questions in a timely manner
- Previous experience of ViewPoint would be advantageous