Our client is looking for a Finance Technician to join their team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for carrying out the day to day administration and finance tasks for a range of insurance companies, as well as supporting the wider finance team.
The Finance Technician will accurately process payments and receipts, monitor cash balances, generate bank statements, update cashbooks and reconcile bank statements.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Previous use of online banking platforms preferred but not required as training will be given.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Good verbal and written communication skills is essential.
- Ability to use initiative, problem solve and follow procedure notes.
- Sound organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate ownership of assigned tasks from beginning to completion.
- A positive working attitude and a team player with enthusiasm and adaptability to change.
An A Level leaver will be considered.