Our client is seeking a Finance Technician, to be responsible for the administration of a range of clients.
- Accurately process payments and receipts, monitor cash balances, generate bank statements, update cashbooks and reconcile bank statements.
- Dealing with deposits, including observing mandates, investment guidelines and board requirements.
- Preparation and maintenance of company secretarial records, minutes and corporate action notification forms.
- Ensuring all documentation, correspondence and telephone calls are dealt with professionally, efficiently and accurately.
- Support in production and circulation of Board packs.
The desirable candidate will have a comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, have excellent interpersonal skills, good verbal and written communication skills and have previous financial or office related experience is desirable but not essential.