A captive insurance business is looking for a Finance Technician to be responsible for the day to day administration of a range of insurance licensed vehicles, assistance with projects and supporting team members.
- Dealing with deposits, including observing and updating mandates, investment guidelines and board requirements. Attending to payments and receipts, monitoring of cash and notifying the Manager before the limit has been breached.
- Organising Board meetings, (booking meeting rooms, circulating Board meeting dates). Production and circulation of Board packs. Preparation of draft skeleton Board meeting minutes.
- Ensuring all documentation, correspondence and telephone calls are dealt with professionally, efficiently and accurately.
- Adherence to the Office Procedures Manual including preparation of risk assessment forms and completion of all necessary checklists.
- Maintaining an electronic filing system for each client assigned and ensuring that scanning’s have been reviewed before archiving or being shredded.
The desirable candidate will hold a minimum of five (5) GCEs or equivalent, have experience within a similar administrative role, have excellent interpersonal skills and have sound organisational and time management skills.