A fiduciary services company is looking for a Finance & Control Manager to assist with the smooth-running of the Finance and Control Department.
- Preparation of annual financial statements for six trading companies and twenty-five dormant companies (IFRS and all relevant conversion and disclosure notes)
- Preparation and interpretation of Monthly Management Accounts and reporting packs to be circulated to management in timely manner
- Weekly review of current trade receivables/bad debt provisioning and dealing with the commercial teams to ensure prompt payment.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budgets for approval by local board and Head Office
- Assist Head Office in carrying out annual internal audit visits to other offices
- Cash flow forecasts quarterly
The desirable candidate will have several years’ experience in a similar role, have excellent communication, IT and management skills.