Our client is seeking a Finance Administrator, to join their team to undertake the following duties:
- Accurately process payments and receipts, monitor cash balances, generate bank statements, update cashbooks and reconcile bank statements. Dealing with deposits, including observing mandates, investment guidelines and board requirements.
- Preparation and maintenance of company secretarial records, minutes and corporate action notification forms.
- Ensuring all documentation, correspondence and telephone calls are dealt with professionally, efficiently and accurately.
- Adherence to the Office Procedures Manual including preparation of risk assessments, company secretarial forms and completion of all necessary checklists.
- Support in production and circulation of Board packs.
- Managing action points and ensuring team members complete tasks allocated to them
The desirable candidate will have previous financial or office related experience, have a comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, be a problem solver, and have excellent interpersonal skills.