Our client is seeking a Temporary Finance Assistant to join their team for 3 months, to assist the Finance & Procurement Team process owners in the delivery of a project by carrying out various administrative tasks.
Duties will vary as the project progresses but will typically involve assistance with:
- Compiling a processes and procedures manual.
- Developing training plans and aids.
- Documenting proposed business changes associated with the implementation.
- Writing test scripts.
- Carrying out testing.
- Exporting data from legacy financial systems and processing for import or configuration into the new system.
- Validating data in the new system.
Key skills and personal attributes:
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn new skills and systems
- IT literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Basic/Intermediate Excel an advantage) Attention to detail
- Ability to follow instruction
- Ability to convey information clearly and concisely
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels