A banking group is seeking an individual with 5-10 years of wealth management experience to join their team as a Fiduciary Specialist for an 11 month period. The role holder will be responsible for the day-to-day management and oversight of trust/foundation/company mandates in relation to in-house fiduciary structures.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and oversight of trust/foundation/company mandates in relation to in-house fiduciary structures.
- Structure set-up, working closely with internal and external specialists.
- Analysis of cases, consideration of commercial risk (fiduciary). Analysis/management of new business involving high commercial (fiduciary) risk, using technical knowledge and exercising judgement.
- Perform the timely completion of transaction monitoring, investment reviews, annual reviews & preparation of financial statements.
- Be a “B” authorised signatory for the company.
The desirable candidate will have the following skills and knowledge:
- Professional qualifications or suitable industry experience.
- Will likely have 3-7 or more years of wealth management working experience.
- Proficient in the functionality of MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- Be proactive, commercial minded and innovative to service both internal and external clients