Do you have experience in Facilities Management? A leading supplier of Wealth Services is seeking a Facilities Coordinator to join their team.
- Monitoring and organising the maintenance and repair of company premises, office equipment, plant, and machinery
- Supervising the testing of engineering and electrical systems ensuring results are documented
- Managing the company archiving
- Supervising the supply of stationary requirements for all offices
- Supplying advice and technical knowledge to the management on the production and maintenance of the Health & Safety Policy Document
- Undertaking checks to ensure compliance with Health and Safety laws and best practice
- Keeping up to date with Health and Safety legislation/best practice ensuring management are aware of the possible impacts on the business
- Using management system software and analysis equipment to collect routine statistics, model performance and create reports including proposals for improvement
Ideally you will have 1-3 years' experience in Facilities or Health and Safety with some relevant qualifications. In addition, you need to be a strong communicator with the ability to relate effective solutions to operational processes and capabilities. If this sounds interesting, get in touch to register today!