We have an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Operator to work in our client’s pre-planned maintenance department. This role holder is required to manage day to day relationships with customers by facilitating and co-ordinating maintenance and facilities management works.
- Managing day to day customer relationships ensuring enquiries are dealt with efficiently and in a timely manner
- Escalating any complex issues to the Contracts Manager for action in a timely manner
- Attending regular operational meetings with key customers at a frequency agreed with the customer and the Contracts Manager
- Manage the subcontractor register to maintain relevant health and safety and insurance information ensuring its up to date and accurate
- Ensure timely receipt of all subcontractor invoices and ensure that they are in line with signed off programs of work and review subcontractor invoices for accurate provision of costs
- Engage with subcontractors and resolve any disputed invoices in a timely manner
- Plan and schedule all work as and when required for key customers both in jersey and Guernsey
- Regularly visit sites to ensure high quality service provision
The successful individual will be expected to be educated to GCSE ‘C’ standard or equivalent and hold a Prince II foundation certificate.
Register today for a full job description!