A growing IT service provider is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their Business Support team to support the CEO, MD and when required the Management team.
- Responsible for the overall diary management of the CEO & Managing Director, proactively organising internal and external meetings, ensuring timely and accurate communication to all parties.
- In time, the management and vetting of allocated email accounts, creating and sending suitable responses on behalf of a Director or senior member of staff where appropriate.
- Undertake meeting preparation, producing agendas, producing minutes and following up on actions as delegated.
- Dealing with routine administration, post and enquiries via telephone, filtering where necessary and dealing with enquiries.
- Undertake travel arrangements for staff members travelling off-island.
- Compile written correspondence including letters and formatting reports and other documentation.
- Support the Management team with administrative resource for projects and ad-hoc work.
The desirable candidate will have previous experience in a PA role supporting a senior leadership team or senior manager, be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and timekeeping, have excellent IT skills and be proficient in the use of Microsoft 365.