An insurance company is seeking an individual with a high-level technical and professional record of accomplishment, preferably held in a corporate administration environment, to join their team as an Executive and Company Secretarial Assistant.
- Act as CEO’s first point of contact with people from inside and outside the organisation.
- Provide technical administrative support in terms of minute taking, project support and to assist the with administering the strategic plans for the Companies.
- Assist the CEO with matters requiring a high level of confidentiality and the ability to give support with situations which are sensitive.
- Provide confidential company secretarial and general administrative support within the Company Secretarial department.
- Undertake company secretarial tasks.
- Assist with matters pertaining to corporate governance and any statutory requirements.
- Assist with maintaining all corporate records, agreements, banking relationship records and signatory lists of the Companies.
- Assist with maintaining all corporate regulatory and commercial registrations.
- Additional responsibilities can be considered dependent on background and experience of the candidate.
The desirable candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Good organisation skills.
- Flexible attitude to work.
- Working knowledge of Guernsey’s legislative and regulatory requirements (or another equivalent jurisdiction) would be an advantage.
- Previous successful boardroom and regulator/s experience.
- Skills to juggle competing priorities and multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate - writing, listening and speaking, to all levels.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.