A growing financial business is currently looking to recruit a Director, Head of Real Estate, whose primary day to day duties and responsibilities in the company are the oversight and effective leadership of the Commercial and Sector Specific Service Delivery team within Guernsey for Real Estate Funds.
The desirable candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong team player with demonstrable experience of working in a dynamic organisation and able to build bridges between the different stakeholders within the organisation – Group, Regions, Sectors and Countries.
- Strong knowledge in Sales, Advisory and Performance Management.
- Demonstrated skills in developing and negotiating Commercial agreements.
- Demonstrated skills in managing Commercial teams, projects and delivering continuous process and service improvements.
- Strong management skills with a drive to creating and instilling a high-performance culture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience
- Proven track record of sales management and client advisory
- Strong leadership skills, along with the confidence and ability to influence.
- Degree level or equivalent and hold relevant professional qualification.
- Must hold GFSC appropriately recognised qualification for the Sector/Service Line