A privately owned and independent trust company providing bespoke fiduciary services to its international client base is looking to recruit a Deputy Compliance Officer / Deputy MLRO.
- Assist the Compliance Officer to maintain a compliance monitoring programme to assess whether the firm is complying with its regulatory requirements on an ongoing basis
- Act as a point of liaison with respect to reporting to and communications with the GFSC
- Assist the Board in the production and review of their Business Risk Assessment
- Provide a due diligence “sign off” function for new business cases and new due diligence sourced on existing cases
- Maintain access to the GFSC Online Submissions Portal
The candidate will ideally have a minimum of 4 – 5 years in a similar compliance role, previous experience in the financial sector, be confident to present to the Board and other Senior Management and have strong written and verbal communication skills.