Our client is looking for a Customer Support Officer, who will be the first line of customer support, answering calls and online enquiries for a range of customer issues providing support and advice on technical and general customer queries.
The candidate will take payments and resolve customers normal billing enquiries, as well as manage conference calls.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, particularly in regards to using appropriate levels of communication to the varied customer base.
- Experience of working in a technical role (desirable).
- Excellent customer focus, empathy and experience of working in a customer facing role.
- Superb telephone manner and listening skills.
- Strong relationship and networking skills.
- Willingness to work outside normal working hours to provide customer focused support shifts.
- Ability to produce accurate, good quality work.
- Competent word processing and document formatting skills.