Our client is looking for a Customer Services Administrator who will be responsible for ensuring incoming telephone calls, emails and other customer related queries are dealt with efficiently and effectively. In addition, the postholder will be required to take ownership of ensuring that all their customer queries are followed up as necessary and dealt with as quickly as possible ensuring continuity in the delivery.
The Customer Services Administrator will investigate customer queries and attempts to resolve any issues appropriately in an efficient and effective manner aswell as assisting the Customer Services Manager or their nominated deputy with any additional administrative duties as directed and required.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Proven ability in working within a customer service orientated environment and building strong working relationships with colleagues
• Excellent numerical skills with an ability to analyse data
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must possess strong IT skills and have knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly Excel and Word
• Strong interpersonal and organisational skills