The Custody Client Services Manager will be a key member of the Guernsey Client Servicing team responsible for identifying and resolving client servicing problems within established guidelines.
- Own client relationships from first point of escalation for client enquiries across to strategic engagement at board meetings / client visits overnight travel may be required from time to time.
- Carries out activities with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact
- Responds to enquiries by providing the requested information or referring the enquiry to the appropriate area for resolution.
- Acts as the initial contact for complex client or partner enquiries for products and services.
- Communicates with clients regarding products and services by providing in-depth information.
- Documents and prepares reports regarding client calls. Analyses reports and identifies potential problem situations, trends and improvement opportunities. Initiates changes to processing as needed.
The desirable candidate will have the following:
- College or University degree and/or relevant proven work experience
- Related Industry qualification (e.g. ACCA)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth Functional / Industry Knowledge
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change
- Experience in alternative investments transactions (PE, Property etc)