Our client is seeking a Credit Operations Lead to join their Credit Dept and report to the CI Head of Lending.
The core responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage a department which is responsible for the booking of all credit facilities within the Channel Islands
- Ensure that all credit procedures and administration are carried out in accordance with Group policies
- Maintain the quality of the loan book administration ensuring that appropriate authorisations are obtained, and credit facility documentation including legal documentation, security documentation, legal opinions are obtained efficiently and on time and continually maintained
- Full participation on relevant projects, or any other ad hoc requirements, which senior management may nominate for the overall benefit of Channel Island operations
- Implement mortgage applications and determine the results.
- Producing Facility Letters for successful applicants.
- Achieving/surpassing daily/weekly targets.
- Delivering exceptional client service.
- Recommendations for continuous improvement to the process
The desirable candidate for this role will ideally have prior management experience, previous experience in training and working strictly to processes, have strong experience of issuance of credit facilities and/or general credit competency and be driven and have the determination to work in a fast-paced business unit with clear weekly/monthly targets.