Our client is seeking a Credit Officer to join their Credit risk department until the end of December 2021.
- Analysis of credit requests including products, borrower, structure and collateral
- Preparation of credit applications and renewals for approval by higher competence levels
- Approval up to delegated approval authority level credit applications and renewals and ensuring a comprehensive and professional standard
- Solution-oriented collaboration with front office and structured lending group, as well as advice to relationship management, incl. the development of local credit offering
- Proactive management of risks incl. timely identification of positions at risk and undertaking of appropriate actions, if needed in agreement with superior
- Ensuring continuous and timely credit risk monitoring and credit reporting
Applicants must have some previous experience in credit, have strong analytical skills, risk awareness and be solution-oriented with effective communication skills. Knowledge of Lombard Lending would also be preferred.