A law firm is looking to recruit someone with good numeracy skills and excellent attention to detail to join their team as a Credit Controller/Senior Credit Controller, to liaise directly with Corporate and Private Clients on behalf of the company to secure payment of outstanding accounts.
- Supervise automated processes
- Supervise and assist with monitoring of bank receipts, reconciliation of details with credit control System and due diligence checks and queries as required
- Liaise directly with Corporate and Private Clients on behalf of the Firm to secure payment of outstanding accounts
- Liaise with Partners and Fee Earners in respect of their unpaid invoices, and provide reports as required
- Supervise and deal with internal and client enquiries (e.g. account balances, breakdown of charges, copy invoices etc.)
- Supervise members of the team to ensure accurate data is maintained and up to date.
- Liaise with Debt collection agents regarding UK/worldwide debt as appropriate
The desirable candidate will have a good level of computer literacy, including intermediate experience of Excel and have experience in a similar role within Finance / Legal office environment.
They must also have experience of Arcs 2G /3G / Elite Enterprise / E-Billing platforms / Banking platforms would be advantageous.