A major banking group is seeking a Credit Advisor to assist the Head of Credit and team in supporting the Relationship Managers in relation to preparation of new credit proposals and renewal of existing credit proposals.
- Deliver a prompt response in respect of initial customer enquiries, primarily from internal customers (RMs).
- Ensure the optimal delivery of Credit products and capabilities to their client base, in both a client facing capacity or in co-ordination with Relationship Managers, as appropriate to the client requirements and levels of complexity.
- Assist with daily Credit Administration, including ad hoc monitoring requirements, the preparation of new business reporting, net new money and revenue statistics.
- Filing/record keeping
The desirable candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Good tertiary level education
- General banking and financial understanding (credit skills desirable)
- Knowledge of security and lending principles
- Good organizational skills, attentive to detail
- Team player – ability to work well within a small team and work collaboratively across the wider business
- Recognized client facing skills and negotiation skills