Due to rapid growth our client is now looking for a Creative Designer/ Digital Marketing Manager to be based in Guernsey with the primary objective of developing and implementing a marketing strategy for the Group with a view to building brand awareness across the globe, including new markets.
- Developing marketing strategy for the organization in line with organizational objectives
- Overseeing organizations marketing budget
- Creation of marketing material and also liaising with third party agencies for this purpose, as and when required.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Planning and execution of online and print marketing campaigns
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing initiatives
- Create new content such as newsletter copy, email campaigns, marketing copy, brochure copy and social media content.
- Develop and maintain a coordinated social media presence in order to support the marketing business plan.
- Execute engaging email communications to promote the organizations programs and offerings.
- Designing artwork
Applicants must have 2-3 years digital marketing experience (particularly in google analytics, SEO and PPC), have excellent communication skills, have a high understanding of social media practices and associated applications and previous experience of working with luxury brands is desirable.
Applicants must ideally have London agency experience.