A fund administration company is seeking a Corporate Secretarial Manager to join their team.
- Overseeing the statutory and corporate secretarial reporting and filing requirements of the entities managed by the group
- Managing the quarterly board meetings process including collation of papers, preparation of board packs, oversight of meetings timetables and recording of minutes.
- Reviewing of board committee minutes
- Assisting with the Customer Due Diligence and risk analysis process for new and existing business
- Assisting with preparation of compliance reports for quarterly boards meetings
- Liaising with both internal and external counterparties
- Developing, updating and implementing relevant processes and procedures
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes and skills:
- Relevant company secretarial, compliance, fiduciary or administration qualifications, and / or a willingness to undertake further professional study as appropriate
- Knowledge of statutory requirements and company secretarial filing processes
- Expertise in managing and minuting board meetings
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience of the Microsoft suite of products, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel