Our client is seeking a Company Secretary to provide the company secretarial functions and implementing of the corporate governance framework for the business and its administered client entities.
- Convene, draft the agenda, collate and circulate the papers for all meetings of the boards and committees of the boards
- Attend and prepare minutes of all meetings and committee meetings
- Advise the chairman and the board, and ensure that board processes and decisions comply with the CGL 2008, the articles and all other constitutional documents and agreements
- Assist the boards in preparing, maintaining, implementing and monitoring their corporate governance frameworks; and
- Maintain the statutory books and records for all entities;
- Assist in the recording, monitoring and renewal of all contracts, insurances, loans, leases and other obligations of all entities.
- Advise the chairman and the meeting, and ensure that processes and decisions comply with the CGL 2008, the articles and all other constitutional documents and agreements; and;
- Assist the executive team in meeting the training needs of the wider team; and
- Assist the executive team in managing the premises and property.
Applicants will have at least 5 years financial services industry experience with a particular emphasis on fund administration, have good knowledge of GFSC regulations and relevant Guernsey Legislation pertinent to a Private Equity fund administration environment. They will also have knowledge of Company Secretarial Practice in a Private Equity fund administration environment and hold or working towards a relevant professional membership or qualification.