An independent fund administration specialist is seeking a Corporate Administrator/Senior Corporate Administrator, to carry out routine day-to-day administration of corporate and fund structures under the direction of a Client Relationship Manager.
- Assist with the administration of a range of entities across various corporate vehicles, investment holding companies and fund structuring entities
- Assist with incorporation of companies, annual and other ad hoc filings
- Assist with obtaining CDD on shareholders and maintain the register
- Assist with all aspects of company secretarial matters including the preparation of agendas, collation and distribution of board packs, obtaining directors availability and drafting minutes and resolutions for routine matters
- Assist with the maintenance of accurate records for each entity, ensuring that all amendments are made in a timely manner
- Liaise with notary offices, government offices, tax authorities, banks and the Trade Register
- Assist with regulatory and statutory filings
The ideal candidate will be expected to be studying towards a relevant professional qualification (preferably ICSA Certificate level or equivalent), have relevant previous financial services experience, be computer literate and be quick to learn new systems and have good interpersonal skills is required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts.