A legal firm is looking to recruit a Conveyancing Clerk to join their small team.
- Accompanied site visiting, checking measurements, identifying boundary features, identifying issues with rights or lack of them etc
- Drafting correspondence, conditions of sale, title reports, Powers of Attorney etc.
- Develop knowledge of conveyancing, so that the new appointee can provide informed comment to clients on request, relating to title, conditions of sale and suitability of security
- Develop an understanding of potential issues in individual cases and the impact on security
- Using precedents and drafting notes
- Completion procedure: Presenting documents, taking consents, document assessment, and document registration
The ideal candidate will have previous conveyancing experience, be a team player, have excellent attention to detail and accuracy in delivering information, have strong verbal communication skills and be able to manage a large workload and remain calm under pressure.