Our client is looking for a Senior Associate - Fund Accounting to be actively involved in the day to day accounting of a range of clients, both open and closed ended fund clients.
The chosen candidate will prepare financial statements for fund structures in an efficient and timely manner and in accordance with accepted accounting policies and auditing standards including IFRS, FRS 102 and US GAAP and internal policies and procedures.
The desired candidate will have:
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in a fund accounting role or similar role / environment
- Professional qualification or working towards qualification e.g. ACCA, ACA
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English
- A commitment to a career in the Guernsey Fund Industry
- Demonstrated sound knowledge of fund accounting, recording of financial transactions, preparation of financial statements and relevant regulatory requirements
- Experience of or the desire to become experienced in consolidation and FRS 102, IFRS and US GAAP accounting standards
- Proven track record of meeting client deadlines and delivering excellent client service
- Excellent levels of accuracy and attention to detail