Our client is looking for a Contract Analyst to assist their Listings Team. The chosen candidate will support the decision-making process in respect of applications by presenting and making recommendations to the Listing and Membership Committee.
They will also keep up to date with technical matters and industry developments to maintain and improve industry knowledge.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Provide a pro-active and analytical approach to situations.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously, as well as in a team, with minimal supervision with an ability to manage and prioritise individual and team workloads.
- Methodological and organised.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet all deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ideally educated to Degree level or equivalent.
- Previous securities exchange/regulatory experience is preferable, but not essential.
- Minimum of two years’ experience within a professional finance organisation or similar is preferable, but not essential.